RECLAIM is a revolutionary line of refinishing products and decorative paints that have changed the way the world looks at home improvement. RECLAIM offers a lifestyle, not just a product; it allows you to drastically improve your home in less time, with less effort, for less money. Perfect for seasoned professionals or beginners alike.
RECLAIM your cabinets, furniture, countertops and accessories and almost any surface with this all-in-one bonder/primer/finisher that cures to a durable, washable surface in just one or two coats. Application is foolproof and the result is a beautiful, professional finish that will transform your home. No Sanding, Stripping, or Priming required!
- Specifically engineered to work indoor or outdoors (use multi-purpose sealer to seal outdoor projects, countertop surfaces or to add extraordinary durability to any RECLAIM surface)
- Slightly textured to eliminate brush marks, provide a finish that conceals imperfections.
- Has more pigment for better coverage
- Contains very fine colorant to avoid fading and allow UV stability (i.e it won't fade in the sun!)
- Eco Friendly- Low VOC, water based and little noticeable odor making it safe for people and pets.
- Making sure your surface is clean, dry, grease and oil free is the only prep work needed before you begin!
RECLAIM® is green! RECLAIM® paint is Non-Toxic, H.A.P.S. free ( Hazardous Air Pollutants free). The advanced chemistry maintains the workability of historical recipes without the health hazards associated with oil-based mediums. RECLAIM® paint is formulated with the finest selection of raw materials and designed to ensure lasting beauty for the creation of fine decorative finishes.
We are also big supporters of recycling. Whether rescuing an old piece of furniture from your attic, basement or sidewalk; or finding something to refinish at your local yard sales or antique store.
Most of all, we don’t want our product containers ending up in the trash or landfills. All of our containers can be recycled in your recycling bin at home. Our containers are either numbers or .
To recycle them just clean them out when they are empty and put them in the bin. That goes for the lids too!